Sunday 15 July 2012

One week to go...

This time next week I will be on a five hour flight to here:

Cyprus. I'M SO EXCITED. I haven't been abroad in so long and I'm probably gonna fry on the first day. It'll also be the first holiday where I can legally drink abroad and I'm really looking forward to taking my camera :-)

When I get home I'll be staying in Liverpool for a day and a half before I fly out to here:
Barcelona :-) I'll be here for 2 weeks and then I'm going to Paris for a weekend. My Summer is going to be AMAZING. I feel so spoilt right now. 
When I'm finally back in Wales I have a few hours to pack for Leeds festival. Here's a list I made yesterday of things I'm taking so far:
                         
Ø  TICKETS
Ø  Ear plugs
Ø  Baby wipes
Ø  Dry shampoo
Ø  Deodorant
Ø  Hairbrush/bobbles
Ø  Make up (foundation, eyeliner, mascara)
Ø  Hair slides
Ø  Paracetamol (LOADZ)
Ø  Towel
Ø  Period stuff?!!?!?!???
Ø  Toothbrush/toothpaste
Ø  Shampoo
Ø  Camera (disposable/Samsung)
Ø  Money (£60?)
Ø  Hand sanitiser
Ø  Toilet roll
Ø  Matches
Ø  Duct tape
Ø  Torch
Ø  Moisturiser
Ø  Sony Ericsson phone
Ø  Sun cream
Ø  Sleeping bag
Ø  Blow up pillow
Ø  Blow up bed/lilo
Ø  Batteries
Ø  Lipbalm
Ø  Flag

Ø  Wellies
Ø  Vans (blue)
Ø  Shorts
Ø  Loads of tshirts
Ø  Striped H&M dress
Ø  Denim jacket
Ø  Grey hoodie
Ø  blink hoodie
Ø  Studded belt
Ø  Underwear
Ø  Tights
Ø  Vests
Ø  Long socks
Ø  Sunglasses
Ø  Waterproof jacket

      Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything cause I'll be leaving the next morning. Being an organised person it's going to kill me only having a few hours to pack.
     And then I'm having my 18th party the weekend before sixth form starts. YAY.




No comments:

Post a Comment