Friday 2 March 2012

Feminism...

This is my personal opinion on feminism so don't be going ape shit on me if you're into this topic. In my opinion,  I believe that women do deserve equality and men and women should have the same rights. But what I don't understand is the extremes that some women go to to convey this. Some just assume that all men are arseholes and women are the better sex. Some women think that not shaving themselves to show that they don't have to seem attractive to men is ridiculous. How can they honestly say that they think this is a good look?
I mean come on, it looks stupid. How does she feel sexy or even clean looking like that? I just think that SOME feminists could show their opinion in a better way rather than doing acts like that and being down right rude towards all men.

No comments:

Post a Comment