Tuesday 11 September 2012

Nails!

It was my 18th birthday on Tuesday and I received mostly money and lots of bits and bobs included two new nail polishes. I'm not fussed about brands of make up but I do love a good quality, long lasting nail varnish. Barry M is one of my favourites so I was suuuper happy to get these two new shades.
1. Instant Nail Effects polish in Purple Rain - £3
2. Nail Paint in Raspberry - £2
I love bright nails and it's very rare that I wear dark polishes so these two are perfect for me. 

Rimmel London 5in1 Nail Treat Base and Top Coat - £4
I never ever put polish on before using this. It's just the right consistency and leaves my nails feeling really strong and healthy. 

My nails without any polish

And with the base coat. One coat is enough.

My nails after 2 thin coats of the base colour. Dried completely in 5 minutes.

And with the Nail Effects polish. I have a love/hate relationship with crackle polish but I really like this one. Remember to always apply the crackle polish thicker than the base colour for more cracks!

The crackle polish creates a matte finish, I prefer a shiny finish so applied one thin layer of my clear base polish. Finished result:







No comments:

Post a Comment