Monday 10 September 2012

Okay so it's pretty clear that I cannot use HTML... at all. But this awful layout will have to do as I'm too lazy to make it look all pretty like everybody's elses.
I used to find "beauty blogs" kind of cringey and annoying but everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon and I actually really enjoy reading people reviews of products and outfit posts and such so I thought I'd give it a go myself.
I have absolutely no idea how this works, I know how to post things and that is about it so if someone could help me and tell me how to follow people, that'd be great...
I'm going to try my best to post lots of up to dates photos and things that people will hopefully be interested in. Yep, that's about it for now.. Let's see how long this lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment